I'm also an admin. If I make a mistake, let me know!
- "bad name" - files I've renamed and tagged with this phrase have names not suitable for the wiki at all, whether they be vulgar, nonsense or "default" names.
- "non-indicative name" - files I've renamed and tagged with this phrase have names which, while suitable for the wiki overall, do not accurately describe the image.
- "No clear reason for being here" - files deleted and tagged with this phrase are files I couldn't find a clear use for. If a user objects, they should explain to me what the file was for, before re-uploading it.
- [sic] - written "as-is".
- If 3 days have passed (in nearly all cases) since an image is uploaded and it isn't used, then I'll just probably delete it to reduce gallery clutter.
Also, I wrote a guide for tooltips, which you can read here.
- Be active lol
- Images for the Kaleidoscope (a few are still needed).
Scroll through unused images, seeing which can be used and when. (somehow) figure out how to tab the infoboxes. (For NN/SG and Yellow/Blue Tattletails)
Create pages: The Kaleidoscope (Location, not update, that already has a page). Achievements The House Add a "Locations" tab to the Wiki Navigation once enough pages are made(Decided instead to pre-empt and stop people recreating the Kaleidoscope's page until I have enough information and screenshots to fill it out) Convert "Official Release Trailer" page into a page for the VHS, and move trailer itself to Easter Eggs. Convert "Night-Night and Snowglobe" page into a Minor Characters page, and add the other minor characters. Expand OST page and add Kaleidoscope soundtracks.
- Further expansion to include other ambient tracks.
- Combine developers into a single page.
- Use references (however the crap those work)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.